Easy and Delicious Homemade Pancakes
This easy and delicious homemade pancakes is the most loved and made recipe in breakfast throughout the US. Whether it’s weekend or a usual start of a weekday, pancakes are the best option for kids before school. Packed with energy and health this recipe is as easy and simple like one, two, three.
How to make homemade pancakes
Today we have one of the most famous homemade pancakes recipes in the world. This pancake recipe is seen in many movies and television series. I am talking about the recipe for homemade pancakes or homemade American pancakes, which are accompanied by all kinds of toppings, and in this case, we have opted for some banana slices and a good jet of honey. For a healthier breakfast option explore banana oatmeal pancakes.
Tips for making perfect homemade pancakes
1. You can make the dough by machine instead of by hand. You will save effort and it is possible that it even fits you better.
2. Fire control is essential when making homemade pancakes. You have to heat the pan a lot at the beginning and lower the intensity after making the first pancake.
3. Do not put excess oil. Just enough to grease the pan. The first pancake will absorb the excess oil and make the perfect pan for subsequent pancakes. It’s one of the reasons it always goes wrong.
4. Do not hesitate when turning the pancakes. If you try to place them well or handle them with care, it is most likely that they will end up breaking or looking ugly.
5. It is not necessary to give them more than 1 turn. The ideal is back and forth, but if you want to check if they have been done well on both sides, you can do it if you are careful.
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE
- 2 eggs
- 320 g milk
- 260 g flour
- 15 g baking powder (baking powder)
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons mild olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Vanilla essence to taste
- a pinch of salt
- Banana to decorate
- Honey to decorate
1) Mix the eggs with the sugar
We begin to prepare the homemade pancakes by mixing the eggs with the sugar until they make an emulsion. We have to beat them for a couple of minutes.
2) Add the milk, olive oil and vanilla essence
With the eggs and sugar mixed in, it’s time to add the milk. We mix it and add the olive oil and the vanilla essence, integrating them with the rest of the components.
3) Add the flour and yeast little by little
We mix the flour with the yeast in the same container. Next, we are adding this mixture little by little, while we are incorporating it into the homemade pancake dough. We must make sure not to leave any lumps of flour. You can sift it to minimize risks.
4) Turn the cinnamon and salt, and top off the dough for homemade pancakes
With the flour and yeast integrated, it’s the turn of the cinnamon and a pinch of salt. After incorporating them into the dough, we let it rest for 10 minutes as it is.
5) Heat the pan to make homemade pancakes
After 10 minutes, we pour all the dough into a dispenser, if we have one. We place a wide frying pan or a crepe maker on the fire with a splash of oil. When we have the pan very hot, we put a little dough and let it expand. Don’t worry, because the first one always goes wrong for many reasons. All the others will be perfect.
6) Flip homemade pancakes easy and quick recipe
When you see that much of the surface of the pancake is full of bubbles, it is time to turn it over. We take the palette, lift the edge a little, but the palette under the pan with a soft but dry blow, and turn it over without hesitation.
7) Wait for the pancake to be made on the other side
After turning the pan, we wait a little over 1 minute for it to be done on the other side. We can turn it over again to see if it is golden enough, although I do not recommend doing it because it could spoil the edges.
8) Decorate the homemade pancakes
Once we have a few pancakes made (or all), it is time to stack and decorate them. In this case, I have put some banana slices and a drizzle of honey, but you can put whatever you want.
We have finished the homemade pancakes in 15 minutes
And that’s it friends. We have finished our easy and delicious homemade pancakes.