They are especially creamy croquettes because of the fat in the meat and they taste incredible for the amount of different things they contain. Chorizo, beef, chicken, bacon … they are the real deal.
INGREDIENTS FOR CREAMY CROQUETTES
- Leftover meat from the stew
- 140 g butter
- 140 g of flour
- 1.5 l milk
- Bread crumbs
- Oil for frying
- The first thing we will do is cut the meat into more or less small pieces and we will put them in the mincer that comes with the mixer.
2. We finely chop it all and reserve it in a bowl while we make the bechamel.
3. To make the bechamel we will put on the fire a pan or casserole with the minnow. When it is half melted, we will put the flour and we will work it to cook it and mix it well with the butter.
4. Next, we put the milk and mix with the blender until it is perfectly mixed.
5. Then we put the meat and go to “manual mode” mixing while the bechamel reduces. When it has reached the desired thickness point, we will remove all the dough to a source to cool.
6. Once it is cold, we will make balls in the shape of an oval and we will pass them through breadcrumbs, egg and breadcrumbs again.
7. When we have all the breaded stew creamy croquettes, we will fry them in plenty of oil until the breaded is golden and crispy. As they are made, we will remove them to a plate with absorbent paper to remove the excess fat.
And that’s it friends, when we already have the creamy croquettes perfectly made, let’s sit at the table and eat.